11.30.2017

November 2017.

We started off November with a 15th birthday for our big girl.
15 years.  Good grief!


How grateful I am for her.
How lucky I am to be her mother.
How blessed I have been to watch her learn and grow and 
become such a lovely young lady.


My heart swells with gratitude and nearly breaks with sadness of thinking
that the years are winding down until she will leave our nest and fly into the great big world.  How much I have learned from her.  How much I have cherished the time she has been mine, here.  How proud I am of her goodness.   How excited I am to watch what she does with her world.
Happy Birthday, to my sweet girl!



We celebrated our Veterans
in the annual parade.


Myles marched with the Boy Scouts.


Myra with the band.


The kids and Bryan did some dirt sliding.




Maisy entertained herself on the swing.


Myles attended his first full overnighter without Bryan.  And lived to tell about it. ;)
He actually had a wonderful time.  But, he still prefers his dad to be there.


Maisy celebrated Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas all in one nap time.


We had Thanksgiving at my Folks' house early.  Where we also celebrated my Dad's birthday.


The kids had fun playing with cousins in Grandpas beautiful backyard.


The big kids all pitched in and became the clean-up crew following our big Thanksgiving feast.


Then it was time to set up Christmas!
My most favorite of all!


Maisy took over Myra's job as skirt twirler.


Myra organized the tree decorating.


Myles and Bryan put up outside lights.


McCoy put himself in charge of the nativities.
Everyone pitched in and made quick and fun work of it.


Oh, how I love this most wonderful time of the year!!!